CRC Featured Race Grand Prix!!!
The Grand Prix Race Series is a friendly competition among CRC members. It also promotes participation in local area races that have offered a discount to running club members.
1. Any active CRC member who participates in a Grand Prix race is eligible and will be scored. Pay your race registration, run and you are included.
2. There are over 50 featured races in 2016. Your best (10) race finishes will determine your final score. You can run fewer races and still accumulate enough points to place. However, you must run at least (10) races to be eligible for a season award. For the 19 and under and 70 and over age groups the minimum will be (5) races.
3. Your age as of the first Grand Prix race (January 30th) will determine your age group for the year. Age group breakdowns for males and females are: 14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90 and over
4. To be scored, you have to be an active (paid) member the day before a race.
5. After each Race you email your time and placement to Dani Girard- VP Programs
Results will be posted on the CRC website as promptly as possible.
Questions –email Dani Girard- VP Programs
1. Overall – In every race the top three males and females (overall) will be scored:
- 150 pts for 1st,
- 120 pts for 2nd
- 110 pts for 3rd
2. Age Groups – The top three male and female members in each age group will be scored:
- 100 pts for 1st
- 90 pts for 2nd
- 80 pts for 3rd
All remaining finishers in each age group will be awarded 50 points.
3. Participation score - These are based on race distance.
- 5 pts 5K
- 10 pts 5M or 10K
- 15 pts 15K or 10M
- 20 pts Half Marathon
- 25 pts 20M
- 30 pts Marathon
Series Awards Season –
Top 3 Overall Male/Female
Top 3 Masters Male/Female (40-49)
Top 3 Grand Masters Male/Female (50-59)
Top 3 Great Grand Masters Male/Female (60+)
For 2016 all participants completing the minimum race requirements will receive CRC Grand Prix awards that will differ in design from year to year.
Visit the Members Only page to Join view Results!!