Ever since the Inagural Race in 2011, the Bohicket Marina & Market and Charleston Running Club 10K / 5K offers particpants a fantasic view of the scenery of the exclusive Seabrook Island.
Now in 2018 we are proud to announce our inaugural Half Marathon / 5K!
Stay tuned for more info for this event on 11/17/18!
USATF Certified Course
Proceeds from the race benefit the Kiawah-Seabrook Exchange Club and the Charleston Running Club (CRC)
The Bohicket Marina is located at 1880 Andell Bluff Blvd, Johns Island, SC
Event parking at the Bohicket Marina.
Start time for both races is at 8:00AM.
The first 200 registrants will receive a short sleeve technical shirt.
Afterwards, an Awards Ceremony after party on the Marina Boardwalk is available for everyone to relax and undwind with food and alcholic drinks for those over 21 who choose and non-acholic drinks for everyone else.
Age group and award breakdown (Awarded for both 10K and 5K:
• Top three overall male and female
• First Master (40 years and older) male and female
• First Grandmaster (50 years and older) male and female
• First Great Grandmaster (60 years and older) male and female
• Top 3 in the following age groups(14 and under,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over. )